Skip to main content
email usour facebook page instagram
Coaches FAQ
  • How do I register to coach?
    Click our registration tab and select the registration link. Yes the same one that is used to register players. When our registration site loads you will see a link to register coaches. Please select this and follow the directions.

  • Why do I need an RMA?
    You need an Risk Management Application (RMA) because it is required by the state to keep all the children safe. It checks your background to ensure that you are safe to work with children.

  • I am a coach what paperwork do I need to keep?
    Medical Release Forms: need to be at all practices and games. If a child is injured this provides that ability to seek treatment for the injured child. Birth Verification Forms: need to be at all games. If another coach suspects that a child on your team is too old to play you need to be able to provide proof of the players age before the game can continue. Also if you have been given a roster packet and a parent has not filled out a concussion form one will be in your packets for them to fill out. You will them turn that paper in to any board member they can all give them to our registrar. These forms can all be found on the coaches page under forms.

  • Can a child play without a medical release form, birth verification form, or concussion form?
    NO. They need to have all of their paperwork completed before they can play.

  • Where do I find the soccer rules?
    There is a forms and rules page under the coaches tab.

  • Where do I sign up for a practice field?
    Only U-11 and above can practice on the Southwood fields. This is to help make sure they are not overused. If they are overused the club has to pay to have them fixed. To sign up you can use the field reservations page located on the coaches page. All of our local parks are able to be used for practices for the U-10 and below and are on a first come first serve basis.

  • What should I do at practice?
    There is a practice ideas page. These links have been used by several of our previous coaches.

  • When can I practice?
    Whenever you would like with the exception of the coaches that would like to use Southwood Soccer Fields. When you sign up for a practice field at Southwood you will have specific times that you can sign up for. You can sign up by going to the fields pages.


Monday, Nov. 7th, 2019
Enumclaw Public Library

Open Board Positions

Do you want to help your community?

Would you like to get some money back from your child’s registration?

Would you like to have the benefits and knowledge that come with being a part of a Community Club? (Because there are perks!)

Come be a part of the Cascade Foothills Soccer Club (CFSC).

We are looking for a few Board positions, Secretary, Assistant Registrar, Director of Coaching, Scheduler, Equipment Coordinator. If you are interested, please contact the board members via e-mail. We are always looking for volunteers and future board members. Come get involved!

    Cascade Foothills Soccer Club (CFSC) – P.O. Box 937 – Enumclaw, WA 98022 – E-mail:

    Site Powered By
        EZWebSites.BIZ site creator
        Online web site design